LEDS FOR HOPE
Everyone should be able to afford to make some changes in their daily habits to be good stewards of the Earth. Our project, LEDs for HOPE, provides LED light bulbs to low income families to help them and provide the following benefits:
- Reduce Electricity Costs By As Much As 40%.
- Replace Compact Fluorescent Bulbs (which contain dangerous mercury).
- Allow them to see firsthand the benefits of “commonsense sustainability”.
- Reduce there Carbon Footprint by .62 tons per bulb per year.
- Teach their children to be good stewards of the Earth.